The promise of IT telephony (Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP) was born in the late 1990s but has really only taken off in the last few years, now that issues with voice quality, network reliability and availability of features have all been resolved. Today, telephony has come of age and has proven capable of delivering cost savings and productivity increases for businesses of all sizes.
Some of telephony’s primary advantages include:
- Decreased calling costs, especially long-distance phone calls
- Decreased infrastructure costs, including single cable and backbone infrastructure supporting both voice and data
- Lower equipment administration costs including decreased cost of telephone moves
- Centralized network control and management
- Simplified integration and increased productivity of remote and mobile employees
- Increased customer satisfaction through the use of innovative IP telephony based services including call management, messaging and call centers
Regatronics’ certified technicians have been installing and servicing IT telephony systems since 2007. Find out more about how we can assist you in integrating or upgrading your communications platform to IP Telephony services. If you are already using telephony or VoIP, talk to us about ensuring that your current setup is offering you the lowest phone system TCO so that you’re not spending more money than you need to.
And one more thing: like virtually all of the products and services that we offer, the telephony systems that we implement are the very same ones that we use ourselves. That way, the systems we stand behind have already been user-tested and approved by the most demanding client out there – us. Simply put, we won’t recommend it to you unless it’s good enough for us as well.
Contact us to learn more about telephony and how it can bridge technology and communications into a feature rich and cost effective business solution.